Monday, May 16, 2005

We've Moved!

I moved the blog to a more permanent home this weekend. I wanted to expand the blog's theme a little and this seemed the best way to do it.

/PIZZA or slashpizza is a mod that many gamers have sought for a long time. In it's most true form it will allow gamers to order pizza delivery in game with a slash command. I know there are other dream mods out there along with "Killer Apps". I want this blog to promote those ideas along with more mainstream mods. If we keep raising the bar then there are bound to be some really creative mods coming for the MMOG industry.

Your comments will help drive the content here towards what the gaming community wants. We might even bend the ears of the designers themselves. I look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Gaming!

The Chef

No comments: